You can now update your Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) dual-SIM to B598 Marshmallow update released in Europe. This firmware comes with Android security patch level of May 1, 2017. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.0
- Version: MRA58K
- Firmware: B598
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B598
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: May 1, 2015
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 20.04.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Install
- This update works on European P8 Lite devices running C432 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package from aforementioned link and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external SD card of your phone and copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to this folder.
- Turn your phone off and reboot by holding Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds.
- Your device will automatically start installing the update and reboot into the system afterwards.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.