Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) single-SIM variant has received a new B599 Marshmallow update with May 1 security patch level. You can download the firmware as full Update.app package below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B599
- Build: ALE-L21C432B599
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: May 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 20.04.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.6 GB
Compatibility Note: This update will work on the European variant of P8 Lite that is already running a C432 build.
- Download the update.zip package provided above.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external SD card.
- Unpack the update.zip package and copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the dload folder.
- Take a full backup of your important stuff before proceeding.
- Power your device off and then hold Vol down + Vol up + Power for a couple of seconds to start the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.