There is a new B210 firmware update available for Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) handsets in Europe. In addition to applying April’s security patches, this update improves system stability and performance. You can get the full firmware package using the official download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Model: VNS-L31
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B210
- Build Number: VNS-L31C432B210
- Security Patch Level: April 5, 2017
- Release Date: 29.03.2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update can be installed on the VNS-L31 variant that is already running a C432 based firmware.
- Download the update package from the aforementioned link to your PC and extract its contents. One of the extracted files will be UPDATE.APP.
- Connect your device to the computer and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card.
- Now copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new “dload” directory.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn off your phone.
- Next, hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to initiate the update installation.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the upgrade, do not try to interrupt it in any way.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.