Huawei GT3 (NMO-L31) has a new beta update, version B355, available as an OTA update in Europe. This firmware comes with security patch level of May 5 and can be downloaded as full UPDATE.APP package using the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei GT3 (Huawei GR5 Mini)
- Model: NMO-L31
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B355
- Build number: NMO-L31C432B355
- Security Patch Level: May 5, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 9.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.3 GB
EU Cust: Official Mirror | Size: 383 MB
Public Data Package: Official Mirror | Size: 339 MB
How to Update
Compatibility: Your device already needs to be running a C432 based firmware with TWRP custom recovery and unlocked bootloader.
- Download all the firmware files provided above and transfer them to your phone’s SD card or internal memory.
- Unplug the USB cable and power your device off.
- Now boot into TWRP by holding Volume up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- In TWRP, take a full backup and store it in the external microSD card.
- Return to the main screen, go to Install and flash the update files in the same order as they as listed as downloads above.
- Finally, reboot your phone normally into the new system.
Changelog: You can check out the full changelog here (XML).
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.