Huawei Honor 6X (BLN-L21) has received a new beta Nougat update, version B370, in Russia. You can download the full firmware package using the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6X
- Model: BLN-L21
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B370
- Build Number: BLN-L21C10B370
- Security Patch Level: 5.04.2017
- Region: Russia
- Release Date: 4.05.2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
RU Cust File: Download Here | Size: 905 MB
How to Update
Requirements: Make sure your device is already running a C10 (Russian) firmware and has a custom recovery like TWRP on it with unlocked bootloader.
- Download the “update.zip” and “update_data_full_BLN-L21_hw_ru.zip” files from above and copy them over to your phone.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now boot into TWRP mode by holding Volume up + Power for a few seconds.
- In TWRP, take a full backup and store in the external microSD card.
- Now go to Install, locate the update.zip package and flash it.
- After that, install the update_data_full_BLN-L21_hw_ru.zip file in the same way.
- Finally, return to the main menu and reboot your phone normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.