There’s a new beta B130 beta firmware available for the European Huawei Honor 8 Pro variant (DUK-L09). This update improves display, touchscreen sensitivity and system stability.
- Device: Huawei Honor 8 Pro
- Model: DUK-L09
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.1
- Firmware: B130
- Build Number: DUK-L09C432B130
- Security Patch Level: April 5, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 17.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 2.0 GB
- Cust Package: Official Mirror | Size: 769 MB
- Public Package: Official Mirror | Size: 153 MB
How to Update
Requirements: Make sure your phone is already running a C432 (Europe) based firmware and has its bootloader unlocked with TWRP custom recovery.
To install this update, simply download all three files provided above and transfer them to your phone. Then, reboot into TWRP and install these files in this order:
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.