Huawei P8 (GRA-L09) handsets on SFR carrier network in France have officially been updated to B337 Marshmallow firmware. This update brings new feature enhancements to native apps, optimizes theme icons and applies the latest security patches.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Carrier: SFR
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B337
- Build Number: GRA-L09C33B337
- Cust Number: CUSTC33D001
- Region: France
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 18.05.2017
- File name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: For this update, your device already needs to be running a C33 branded firmware. You can verify this from Settings > About Phone.
- Download the update.zip file using the link provided above and extract its contents.
- Connect your phone to your PC and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the dload folder you created in the previous step.
- Take a full backup of your device (optional) and then turn the phone off.
- Now, hold Volume up + Volume down + Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds till the phone boots up and starts installing the update.
Official Changelog: You can read the full changelog of this update here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.