There is a new B390 Marshmallow update available for the Middle Eastern Huawei P8 (GRA-UL00) variant. This firmware is mainly aimed at applying the latest security patches released by Google.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-UL00
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B390
- Build Number: GRA-UL00C185B390
- Cust Number: CUSTC185D001
- Region: Middle East
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This firmware is only compatible with the Middle Eastern GRA-UL00 variant that is already running a C185 build.
- Download the update.zip package using the link provided above and extract it on your PC.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to your phone’s SD Card > “dload” folder.
- Take a full backup using the native Huawei app and then turn your device off.
- Now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds until the update starts.
- It’ll take a few minutes for the installation to complete – don’t touch any key during that. The update might fail in case it’s incompatible with the phone.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.