Huawei P8 (GRA-L09) has received a new B397 firmware update based on Marshmallow OS in European countries. This update comes with Android security patch level of June 1, 2017.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B397
- Build Number: GRA-L09C432B397
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 12.05.2017
- Region: Europe
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility Note: Installation of this update requires your device to be already running a European C432 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package from above and extract its contents.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Take a full backup off all your important stuff and turn your phone off.
- Now, hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys for a few seconds until the installation begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.