Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LX1) handsets on Bytel network in France can now be updated to B130 Nougat beta firmware. This update will bump the security patch level of your phone to May 5.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (2017)
- Model: PRA-LX1
- Carrier: Bytel
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B130
- Build Number: PRA-LX1C530B130
- Security Patch Level: May 5, 2017
- Region: France
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 20.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
How to Update
- Your phone needs to have a TWRP custom recovery and unlocked bootloader.
- Download the three update files provided above and copy them over to your phone (without extracting).
- Turn your phone off and reboot into TWRP mode by holding Vol up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- In TWRP, go to Install and confirm the installation of the update.zip package. After that install the remaining two files (Cust and Public package) the same way.
- When you’re done, reboot your phone normally into the system.
The official changelog of this update is available here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.