The South American Huawei P8 Lite variant (ALE-L23) can now be updated to the new B538 Marshmallow firmware that comes with Android security patch level of June 1. You can download the full flashable package of this update using the direct download link provided here.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L23
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B538
- Build Number: ALE-L23C605B538
- Cust Number: CUSTC605D001
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2017
- Region: Latin America
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 16.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB
How to Update
- Make sure your phone is already running a C605 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Now create a new folder named “dload” in your phone’s internal memory or SD card and transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP file to this folder.
- Take a full backup of your apps and data and then turn your phone off (the USB cable should be unplugged).
- Press and hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds to trigger the update installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.