The Russian Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) has officially received a new firmware update, carrying version number B543. This firmware patches the device with the latest security updates released by Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B543
- Build Number: ALE-L21C10B543
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 18.05.2017
- Region: Russia
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
- Make sure your phone is already running a C10 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package provided here and extract its contents.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to phone’s SDCard/dload/ folder
- Turn your phone off and then hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds to start the update installation.
- Once the installation is completed you can delete the dload folder from the phone.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.