You can now download the new B571 Marshmallow update for the Middle Eastern Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) model using the direct download link we’ve provided in this article below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.0
- Version: MRA58K
- Firmware: B571
- Build Number: ALE-L21C185B571
- Cust Number: CUSTC185D001
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2017
- Region: Middle East
- Release Date: 15.05.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware update
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
- Make sure your device is already running a C185 based firmware build.
- Download the zip package provided above and extract it on your PC.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new dload folder in your SD card.
- Take a full backup of your stuff and turn your phone off.
- Hold Vol down + Vol up + Power keys for a few seconds to start the update installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.