Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) dual-SIM variant has received a new B600 Marshmallow firmware update in Europe. This is mainly a security update that installs June’s security patches.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B600
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B600
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2017
- Release Date: 15.05.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
Single-SIM: Huawei P8 Lite B601 Marshmallow Update [Europe]
How to Update
Compatibility Note: This update should only be installed on dual-SIM P8 Lite variants already running a C432 (European) firmware onboard.
- Download the update.zip package using the aforementioned link on your PC and extract it. You’ll get a large file “UPDATE.APP”.
- Connect your phone to the computer and create a new folder “dload” in the top-level directory of the internal memory.
- Transfer the UPDATE.APP file you extracted in the first step to the new dload folder.
- Take a full backup of your important data and apps using the native Huawei Backup app or HiSuite.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now press and hold Vol up + Vol down + Power keys for a few seconds to trigger the update installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.