The European Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) has received a new security update, version B601. This firmware comes with Android security patch level of June 1.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B601
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B601
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 17.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
- Make sure your phone is already running a C432 based firmware and has its stock recovery intact.
- Download the update.zip package from above-mentioned link and extract the UPDATE.APP package from it.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Transfer the UPDATE.APP file to the newly created dload folder.
- Take a full backup of your important data and store it someplace safe.
- Now unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Next, hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds until the update starts.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.