Huawei has released a new iteration of Nougat beta update, version B387, for the Middle Eastern Huawei P9 (EVA-L19) variant. This update comes with Android security patch level of April 5. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L19
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B387
- Build Number: EVA-L19C185B387
- Security Patch Level: April 5, 2017
- Region: Middle East
- Release Date: 4.05.2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware update
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.3 GB
Meafnaf Update Data: Official Mirror | Size: 980 MB
How to Update
- Huawei P9 EVA-L19 variant already running the Middle Eastern firmware C185 firmware
- Unlocked bootloader
- A custom recovery like TWRP
- Full nandroid backup taken using the custom recovery as well as one created using the native Backup app
- Download the “update.zip” and “update_data_full_EVA-L19_hw_meafnaf.zip” from the aforementioned links and copy them both to your phone’s internal memory or SD card.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Reboot into TWRP mode by holding Volume up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- You’re recommended to perform a factory reset before proceeding (Warning: this will wipe out all your apps and settings).
- Now, go to Install, locate the update.zip package and confirm its installation.
- After that install the “update_data_full_EVA-L19_hw_meafnaf.zip” file the same way.
- Once you’re done, reboot your device into the system normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.