A new B370 Nougat beta update is available for Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) devices on EE carrier network. This update comes with Android security patch level of May 5, 2017.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Model: VNS-L31
- Carrier: EE UK
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B370
- Build Number: VNS-L31C440B370
- Security Patch Level: May 5, 2017
- Region: UK
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 19.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.3 GB
Update Data Package: Official Mirror | Size: 827 MB
How to Update
Requirements: Make sure your phone is already running a C440 based firmware. Moreover, you’ll also need a TWRP custom recovery and an unlocked bootloader.
- Download the update.zip and update_data_full_VNS-L11_ee_gb.zip using the links provided above.
- Copy the downloaded files to your phone’s internal memory or SD card.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your device off.
- Press and hold Vol up + Power simultaneously for a few seconds until the device boots into TWRP.
- In TWRP, take a full backup and perform a factory reset (optional) – this will wipe out the internal memory so be careful!
- Now, go to “Install”, locate the update.zip package and flash it. In the same way, install the other zip package (update data).
Full changelog of this update is available on this page.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.