You can now download and install firmware version 188.8.131.52 on your Asus ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) handset with WW SKU using the official link and updating instructions provided here.
- Device: Asus ZenFone Max
- Model: ZC550KL
- Android: 6.0.x Marshmallow
- Firmware: 184.108.40.206
- Build Number: WW 8916_V 220.127.116.11
- Previous Version: 18.104.22.168
- SKU: WW
- Region: Global
- Release Date: 26.05.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: UL-ASUS_Z010-WW-22.214.171.124-user.zip
Download Link: Official Link | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: Before installing this update, make sure you have the same model number and SKU as this build.
Manual installation of this update is rather simple. Just download the zip package using the link provided above, transfer it to your phone’s internal memory and then unplug the USB cable. Confirm the installation of the update once the update notification arrives.
- Addition of Asus Power Master to improve battery performance
- Updates for several native apps
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.