Huawei Honor 6X (BLN-L22) handsets have received a new Nougat beta update in India via OTA. This firmware comes with a slew of feature enhancements and bumps the Android security patch level to June 5, 2017.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6X
- Model: BLN-L22
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B320
- Build Number: BLN-L22C675B320
- Build Date: Fri Jun 2 16:22:16 IST 2017
- Cust Number: CUSTC675D002
- Required Version: BLN-L22C675B140
- Security Patch Level: June 5, 2017
- Region: India
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware OTA
- Release Date: 3.06.2017
This update requires your phone to be running the B140 firmware onboard with C675D002 custom number. You’ll need a custom recovery like TWRP with an unlocked bootloader.
- Download the update files provided above and copy them to your phone.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into TWRP mode by holding Vol up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- Take a full backup and then proceed to install the update.zip package.
- Next, flash the data package and wipe the dalvik cache afterwards.
- Return to the main screen and reboot into the system normally.
You can read the full changelog of this update on this page.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.