Huawei P8 (GRA-UL00) has received a new firmware update, version B372, in Asian Pacific countries via OTA. This firmware comes with July’s security patches and is completely stable.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-UL00
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B372
- Build Number: GRA-UL00C636B372
- Cust Number: CUSTC636D001
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2017
- Build Date: Tue Jun 13 10:53:02 CST 2017
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 14.06.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
» This update can only be installed on GRA-UL00 models that are already running a C636 (Asian) firmware.
» Take a full backup of your important apps and data through HiSuite or the native backup app before proceeding.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract its contents on your PC. You’ll get a large file named UPDATE.APP
- Connect your phone to the computer and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder in the SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now, hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds to start the update installation.
Changelog: The official changelog of this build is available on this page.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.