Huawei P8 (GRA-UL00) has received a new firmware update, version B391, in Middle Eastern countries. This update is based on Marshmallow and comes with security patch level of July, 2017.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-UL00
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B391
- Build Number: GRA-UL00C185B391
- Cust Number: CUSTC185D001
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2017
- Build Date: Thu Jun 15 10:59:14 CST 2017
- Region: Middle East
- Release Date: 16.06.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
Compatibility Note: You can install this update only on GRA-UL00 devices already carrying a C185 build number.
- Download the update.zip file provided above and extract UPDATE.APP from it.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your device.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new dload folder.
- Unplug the USB cable and power off your device.
- Now, hold Vol down + Vol up + Power keys for a few seconds to trigger the update installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.