The Russian Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) variant can now be updated to B544 Marshmallow-based firmware that comes with July’s security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B544
- Build Number: ALE-L21C10B544
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2017
- Cust Number: CUSTC10D001
- Build Date: Thu Jun 15 11:55:52 CST 2017
- Release Date: 15.06.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
- Make sure your phone is already running a C10 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package from the aforementioned link and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new dload folder.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now hold Vol down + Vol up + Power keys simultaneously for a few seconds til the installation begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.