Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L02) handsets in Japan can now be updated to B572 Marshmallow firmware. This update comes with Android security patch level of July 1, 2017 and can be downloaded as full stable firmware via the direct link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L02
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B572
- Build Number: ALE-L02C635B572
- Cust Number: CUSTC635D001
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2017
- Build Date: Tue Jun 13 12:19:29 CST 2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 13.06.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.2 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: First, make sure you have the ALE-L02 variant and it’s already running a C635 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the dload directory.
- Take a full backup of all the important apps and data.
- Turn your phone off.
- Now, press and hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds until the phone starts up and begins the installation.
Changelog: The full changelog of this update is available here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.