Huawei has released a new B602 Marshmallow update for its P8 Lite (ALE-L21) dual-SIM handsets in Europe. This firmware is mainly intended at improving system stability by adding the latest security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B602
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B602
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2017
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Build Date: Thu Jun 15 11:55:52 CST 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 16.06.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
- Compatibility: This update will only work on ALE-L21 handsets already running a C432 build.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card or internal memory.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Take a full backup of your important data and apps using the native Backup app or HiSuite.
- Disconnect the USB cable and power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold Volume down + Volume up + Power keys simultaneously for a couple of seconds to initiate the update installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.