Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) single-SIM handsets in Europe have officially been updated to B603 Marshmallow firmware. This is a minor security update that bumps the Android security patch level to July 1, 2017.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B603
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B603
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2017
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Build Date: Thu Jun 15 11:55:52 CST 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 19.06.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
- Make sure you have the single SIM variant of P8 Lite that’s already running a C432 (European) firmware.
- Download the firmware package provided above and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Disconnect the phone from the PC and turn it off.
- Press and hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds til the installation begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.