Huawei P9 (EVA-L19) has received a new B386 Nougat based beta update in Europe that is intended at improving system stability and applying the latest security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L19
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.x
- Firmware: B386
- Build Number: EVA-L19C432B386
- Security Patch Level: June 5, 2017
- Build Date: Thu Jun 8 05:15:58 CST 2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware OTA
- Release Date: 8.06.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Update.zip: Official Mirror | Size: 1.3 GB
- Cust Package: Official Mirror | Size: 379 MB
- Public Data: Official Mirror | Size: 733 MB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update will only work on EVA-L19 devices that are already running a C432 (European) firmware.
- You’ll need TWRP custom recovery to proceed.
- Download the three zip files provided here and copy them to your phone.
- Turn your device off and boot into TWRP mode by pressing & holding Vol up + Power keys simultaneously for a few seconds.
- In TWRP, take a backup of all the partitions and store it on the external microSD card – just in case you need it later.
- Now go to Install and select the update.zip package.
- After that flash the cust package and then finally the public data package the same way.
- Wipe the Dalvik cache after installation and reboot into the new system.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.