Huawei P9 (EVA-L19) has a new Nougat beta update available for it, version B387, in Russia. This firmware is mainly a security update that features Android security patch level of July 1, 2017.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L19
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B387
- Build Number: EVA-L19C10B387
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2017
- Build Date: Wed Jun 21 10:21:15 CST 2017
- Region: Russia
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware OTA (MF)
- Release Date: 23.06.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Update.zip: Official Mirror | Size: 1.3 GB
- Cust Package: Official Mirror | Size: 699 MB
- Public Data Package: Official Mirror | Size: 378 MB
How to Update
Compatibility: To be able to install this update, make sure your device is already running a C432 based firmware and has TWRP custom recovery with an unlocked bootloader.
- Download the update files provided above and copy them to your phone’s internal memory or the external microSD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn off your phone.
- Reboot into TWRP mode by holding Vol up + Power keys simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Before proceeding to the next step, take a full nandroid backup of all the partitions.
- Return to the main screen and go to Install.
- Locate the update.zip package and confirm its installation.
- Next, install the remaining two zip files (cust and public data package) in the same way. Wipe the Dalvik cache after installation.
- Finally, return to the main screen and reboot your device normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.