You can now update the Asian Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) variant to B571 Marshmallow firmware. This update improves system performance and applies the latest security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B571
- Build Number: ALE-L21C636B571
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2017
- Cust Number: CUSTC636D001
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Release Date: 15.06.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
- Make sure your phone is already running a C636 based firmware onboard.
- Connect your phone to your PC and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card.
- Download the update.zip package using the aforementioned link and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Transfer the UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder in the external SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and power off your phone.
- Now, hold Vol down + Vol up + Power for a few seconds to initiate the update installation.
- It will take a few minutes for the installation to complete – don’t try to interrupt it in any way.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.