Huawei P8 Lite dual SIM (ALE-L21) handsets in Europe can now be updated to B604 firmware based on Marshmallow. This update features Android security patch level of August 1, 2017.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B604
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B604
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: August 1, 2017
- Build Date: Fri Jul 14 23:20:08 CST 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 15.07.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update can only be installed on devices already running a C432 based European firmware.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your device.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the newly-created dload directory.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now, press and hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- It’ll take a couple of minutes for the upgrade to finish.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.