Huawei P8 Lite single SIM (ALE-L21) variant has officially been updated to B605 Marshmallow firmware in Europe via OTA. This update is mainly aimed at improving device stability by applying the latest security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite Single-SIM
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B605
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B605
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: August 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 17.07.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update can only be installed on the single-SIM P8 Lite handsets already running a C432 based European firmware.
- Download the update package using the link provided above and extract UPDATE.APP from it.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the newly dload folder.
- Unplug the USB cable and power your device off.
- Press & hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys simultaneously for a few seconds to trigger the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.