There’s a new firmware update, version B167, available for Huawei GR5 (BLL-L22) handsets in Asian Pacific countries. This update comes with camera optimizations and features Android security patch level of August 5, 2017.
- Device: Huawei GR5
- Model: BLL-L22
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.x
- Version: MRA58K
- Firmware: B167
- Build Number: BLL-L22C636B167
- Cust Number: CUSTC636D001
- Release Date: 21.08.2017
- Build Date: Fri Aug 18 16:16:42 CST 2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.9 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: Make sure you have the BLL-L22 variant that is already running a C636 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package from the link provided above and extract its contents.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now, press and hold Vol up + Vol up + Power for a few seconds till the update begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.