Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) single SIM handsets have got a new update, version B607, in Europe based on Marshmallow. This update adds several new feature enhancements, stability improvements, and the latest security patch level.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B607
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B607
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: August 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Build Date: Wed Aug 2 17:33:44 CST 2017
- Release Date: 4.08.2017
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: Make sure your phone is already running a C432 based firmware and has its stock recovery intact.
- Download the zip package provided above and extract its contents. You’ll now get a large file named UPDATE.APP
- Connect your device to the computer and create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now press and hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds til the installation begins.
Official Changelog: You can read the full changelog of this update here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.