Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) single SIM handsets in Europe have received a new update – version B609 – that bumps the Android security patch level to September 1.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B609
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B609
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: September 1, 2017
- Build Date: Tue Aug 22 21:32:04 CST 2017
- Release Date: 23.08.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Note: Make sure your device is already running a C432 based firmware onboard.
- Download the update file provided above and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card if you haven’t already.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Turn your device off.
- Next, press and hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys for a couple of seconds til the upgrade begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.