Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) dual SIM has also been updated to B610 Marshmallow firmware in Europe via OTA. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the direct link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B610
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B610
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: September 1, 2017
- Release Date: 24.08.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
Note: Make sure your device is already running a C432 (European) based firmware onboard.
- Download the update.zip file provided here and extract the UPDATE.APP package from it.
- Create a new directory named “dload” in the external microSD card.
- Transfer the UPDATE.APP package to the dload folder you just created.
- Disconnect the USB cable power your device off.
- Next, press and hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys for a few seconds til the installation begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.