Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) has just received a new security update in Europe, tagged with build number B616. This update features December’s security patches with some minor UI improvements on top. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the direct link provided here.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.x Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0.3
- Firmware: B616
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B616
- Security Patch Level: December 5, 2017
- Build Date: Dec 13 02:52:10 CST 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 15.12.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
- Make sure your phone is already on a C432 (European) based firmware.
- Download the update.zip file provided above and extract its contents.
- Create a new directory named “dload” in the external microSD card or the internal memory of your phone.
- Transfer the UPDATE.APP package to the new dload folder you just created.
- Disconnect the USB cable and power your device off.
- Finally, press and hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds til the installation begins.
Official Changelog: You can read the full changelog for this update here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.