Huawei P8 (GRA-L09) handsets on TIM network in Italy have received a new firmware update, version B340. This update is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes with the security patch level of January 1, 2018.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Carrier: Telecom Italia Mobile (TIM)
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B340
- Build Number: GRA-L09C55B340
- Cust Number: CUSTC55D001
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2018
- Build Date: Thu Jan 4 12:55:13 CST 2018
- Region: Italy
- Release Date: 05.01.2018
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB
Note: This update is only compatible with TIM branded P8 variants in Italy. Verify that you already have a C55 based firmware from Settings > About Phone.
- Download the update.zip file via the link mentioned above and extract it on your PC.
- Create a new folder “dload” (delete any old ones) in the top-level directory of your phone’s internal memory or the microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the newly created dload folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable and power your device off.
- Now press & hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys for a couple of seconds till your phone boots up.
Click here (XML) to read the official changelog of this firmware.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.