Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L02) devices in Asian Pacific countries have officially been updated to B543 firmware that features Android security patch level of December 5, 2017.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L02
- Android: 6.x Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B543
- Build Number: ALE-L02C636B543
- Cust Number: CUSTC636D001
- Security Patch Level: December 5, 2017
- Build Date: Tue Dec 26 11:00:40 CST 2017
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Release Date: 26.12.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
Compatibility Note: Before proceeding, make sure you have the ALE-L02 P8 Lite variant running a C636 (Asian) based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package via the link provided above and extract its. You’ll get a large file named UPDATE.APP
- Create a new folder “dload” in your phone’s internal storage or the external microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the dload folder you created in the previous step.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now press & hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys for a couple of seconds until your phone starts up.
- Your device will automatically reboot once the installation completes.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.