Huawei has pushed out a new security update, build B544, for its P8 Lite (ALE-L02) handsets in Asian Pacific countries. This version features Android security patch level of January 1, 2018.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L02
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B544
- Build Number: ALE-L02C636B544
- Cust Number: CUSTC636D001
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2018
- Build Date: Thu Jan 4 12:05:19 CST 2018
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Release Date: 15.01.2018
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
Compatibility Note: Before flashing this update, make sure your phone is already running an Asian (C636) firmware.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract its contents to your desktop.
- Plug your phone into your PC and create a new folder “dload” in its internal memory or the external microSD card.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable and power your device off.
- Press & hold vol up, vol down & power keys for a few seconds till your phone begins to boot up.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.