The single SIM Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) handsets in Europe can now be updated to B617 firmware that features security patch level of December 5, 2017. You can download the full UPDATE.APP package of this firmware using the direct link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.x Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0.3
- Firmware: B617
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B617
- Security Patch Level: December 5, 2017
- Build Date: Tue Dec 19 04:53:11 CST 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 26.12.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
- Make sure you have the single SIM variant of P8 Lite already running a C432 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract its contents.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the top-level directory of your phone’s internal storage or its external microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new dload folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds till installation begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.