You can download the latest B619 Marshmallow based security update for the single SIM Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) variant via the direct link provided below. This firmware features Android security patch level of December 5, 2017.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.x Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B619
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B619
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: December 5, 2017
- Build Date: Wed Dec 20 04:34:14 CST 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 06.12.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
- Before installing this firmware, make sure your phone already running on a European firmware with C432 build.
- Download the update package using the link provided above and extract it on your PC. One of the extracted files should be UPDATE.APP.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the top-level folder of your phone’s internal storage or the external microSD card.
- Transfer the UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your device off.
- Now press & hold Vol up + Vol down + Power keys for a couple of seconds till your phone boots up.
Official Changelog: Click here to view the official changelog of this firmware.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.