Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) handsets in Europe can now be updated to B620 Marshmallow firmware that’s aimed at applying December’s security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.x Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B620
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B620
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: December 5, 2017
- Build Date: Wed Dec 20 04:34:14 CST 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 25.12.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility Note: Before proceeding, make sure you have the dual SIM variant of P8 Lite running a C432 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package using the link provided above and extract its contents. You’ll get a file named UPDATE.APP
- Create a new folder “dload” in your phone’s internal storage or the external microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the dload folder.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a couple of seconds till your phone boots up.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.