Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) has received a new firmware update, tagged with build number B629, in European countries via OTA. You can download the full Update.app package of this firmware via the direct link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B629
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B629
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2018
- Build Date: Fri Jan 12 15:48:54 CST 2018
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 16.01.2018
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
Compatibility Note: This update is only compatible with the European P8 Lite model that’s already running a C432 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package using the aforementioned link and extract it.
- Create a new directory named “dload” in the top-level folder of your phone’s internal memory or the external microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the newly created dload folder.
- Unplug the USB cable and power your phone off.
- Next, press & hold volume up + volume down + power for a couple of seconds till your phone boots up.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.