The dual-Sim Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) model has officially been updated to B630 Marshmallow firmware in some European countries. This build comes with Android security patch level of January 1.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B630
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B630
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2018
- Build Date: Fri Jan 12 15:48:54 CST 2018
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 17.01.2018
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
Compatibility Note: This firmware should only be installed on dual-sim ALE-L21 handsets that already have a C432 based build onboard.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract its contents. You’ll get a large file named UPDATE.APP file.
- Connect your device to your PC and create a new folder “dload” in its SD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new dload directory.
- Unplug the USB cable and power your device off.
- Press volume up + volume down + power for a few seconds till your phone starts up.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.