Huawei has released a new Oreo based update, build B360, for its Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09) handsets in Asian countries. You can download the full firmware package of this build using the direct links provided below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 8 Pro
- Model: DUK-L09
- Android: 8.0 (Oreo)
- Version: OPR6.170623.010
- EMUI: 8.0
- Firmware: B360 (188.8.131.520)
- Build Number: DUK-L09C636B360
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2018
- Build Date: Sat Feb 3 04:28:01 CST 2018
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware OTA (Packed Version)
- Release Date: 07.02.2018
- File Name: update.zip
How to Update
Note: Before installing this update, make sure you have the DUK-L09 variant of Honor 8 Pro that’s already running a C636 based firmware. You’re going to need TWRP custom recovery and an unlocked bootloader to be able to flash this firmware.
- Download the update.zip and cust package to your computer using the links provided above.
- Transfer both the zip files to your phone and power it off.
- Reboot into TWRP mode (Vol up + Power) and take a full backup before proceeding.
- Now, go to install, locate the update.zip package and flash it.
- Next, install the Cust package “update_full_DUK-L09_hw_spcseas.zip” the same way.
- Wipe the Dalvik cache after the installation and reboot your phone normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.