Huawei P10 (VTR-L09) handsets on AT&T Mexico network can now be updated to a new Oreo based firmware, tagged with version number B372. This build is currently being rolled out via OTA but can also be downloaded manually via the direct links provided below.
- Device: Huawei P10
- Carrier: AT&T Mexico (IUSACELL)
- Model: VTR-L09
- Android: 8.0 (Oreo)
- Version: OPR6.170623.010
- EMUI: 8.0
- Firmware: B372
- Build Number: VTR-L09C212B372
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2018
- Build Date: Thu Feb 8 10:40:02 CST 2018
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware OTA (MF-PV)
- Release Date: 09.02.2018
- Region: Mexico
- File Name: update.zip
- Update.zip: Official Mirror | Size: 1.9 GB
- Public Data Package: Official Mirror
- Cust Package: Official Mirror
How to Update
This method requires the C212 branded VTR-L09 variant that has an unlocked bootloader with TWRP custom recovery.
- Download the update.zip, cust & public data zip files provided above and copy them to your phone’s internal memory or the SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Reboot into TWRP by holding Vol up + Power for a few seconds.
- [Optional] Take a full backup (all partitions) and store it in the external microSD card.
- Go to Install, find the update.zip package and confirm its installation.
- Upon successful installation, flash the “update_full_VTR-L09_iusacell_mx.zip” and then finally the “update_data_full_public.zip” the same way.
- Wipe the dalvik cache and return to the main screen.
- Finally, go to reboot and select system to boot into the new OS.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.