Huawei P10 Plus (VKY-L09) handsets on AT&T (iusacell) in Mexico can now be updated to B371 Oreo firmware. This update comes with several new features like floating navigation dock, redesigned UI elements and the latest security patches.
- Device: Huawei P10 Plus
- Model: VKY-L09
- Carrier: AT&T (isusacell)
- Android: 8.0 (Oreo)
- Version: OPR6.170623.010
- EMUI: 8.0
- Firmware: B371 (220.127.116.111)
- Build Number: VKY-L09C212B371
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2018
- Build Date: Thu Feb 1 04:26:30 CST 2018
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware OTA (Packed Version)
- Release Date: 03.02.2018
- Region: Mexico
- File Name: update.zip
Official Changelog: You can read the full changelog of this release here.
How to Update
You can install this update using a custom recovery like TWRP. Make sure your phone is already running a C212 based firmware. You’ll also need to take a full nandroid backup through TWRP in case something goes wrong.
- Download the update.zip and data package provided above and copy them to your phone’s internal memory or the SD card.
- Turn your device off.
- Reboot into TWRP mode by holding Volume up + Power for a few seconds.
- After taking a full backup, go to install and flash the update.zip package.
- Next, install the data package in the same way.
- Finally, wipe the cache & dalvik partitions and reboot your phone normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.