Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L02) devices have officially been updated to B545 Marshmallow firmware in several Asian countries. This build features Android security patch level of February 1, 2018.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L02
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B545
- Build Number: ALE-L02C636B545
- Cust Number: CUSTC636D001
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2018
- Build Date: Fri Feb 2 12:49:56 CST 2018
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 05.02.2018
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This firmware is only intended for the ALE-L02 variant with C636 (Asian) based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract its contents.
- Connect your device to your PC and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the dload folder your just created.
- Unplug the USB cable and power your device off.
- Press & hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds until the installation begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.