Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) single-SIM variant can now be updated to the B831 Marshmallow firmware in European countries. This build updates the security patch level to February 1, 2018.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B631
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B631
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2018
- Build Date: Wed Jan 31 16:31:27 CST 2018
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 31.01.2018
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
Changelog: You can read the official changelog of this update here.
Make sure you have the single sim model that’s already running a C432 based firmware before applying this update.
- Download the update.zip file using the link provided above and extract its contents.
- Plug your phone into your PC
- Create a new folder “dload” in the internal memory or the external microSD card.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable and power your phone off.
- Press & hold volume up + volume down + power keys for a few seconds till your phone begins to boot up and starts flashing the update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.