Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) handsets have now officially been updated to B635 Marshmallow firmware in several European countries. This update comes with Android security patch level of April 5, 2018 and can be downloaded manually via the direct link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B635
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B635
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: April 05, 2018
- Build Date: Sun Apr 8 13:04:02 CST 2018
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 10.04.2018
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility Note: This firmware is only intended for the ALE-L21 variant that’s already running a European (C432) firmware.
- Download the update.zip file using the aforementioned link and extract its contents to your desktop. You’ll get a large UPDATE.APP file.
- Connect your device to your PC in MTP mode and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card if there isn’t one present already.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the dload folder you just created in the previous step.
- Disconnect the USB cable and power your phone off.
- Press & hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a couple of seconds until the installation begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.