Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) dual-SIM variant has got a new update, build B636, in European countries. This build features Android security patch level of April 5, 2018. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the direct link provided here.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B636
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B636
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: April 05, 2018
- Build Date: Sun Apr 8 13:04:02 CST 2018
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 10.04.2018
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This firmware is only intended for the dual-SIM ALE-L21 variant that’s already running a European (C432) firmware.
- Download the update.zip file using the aforementioned link and extract its contents to your desktop. You’ll get a file named UPDATE.APP.
- Connect your device to your PC in MTP mode.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the dload folder you just created.
- Disconnect the USB cable and power your phone off.
- Press & hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a couple of seconds til the installation begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.